Saturday, November 15, 2014

Clippers' Griffin charged with battery

Seattle Clippers forward Blake Griffin phone case illustration a Dec. 8 arraignment on Las Vegas on a misdemeanor battery charge up resulting from an altercation with a man jedoch at a nightclub in October.

Griffin Survivor iPhone 5 Case

griffin iphone5 is scheduled to appear at the Local Justice Center in Las Vegas. Might face up to six months in jail very well as a $1, 000 fine or forum service if convicted.

"I'm significantly not allowed to speak on that, in Griffin said, according to ESPN. junto de. "But I'm very confident on the condition that so once I can [speak on it], I will.

"I definitely wouldn't state [getting charged was] scary. I find myself more badly just for the fact that that is a distraction. I really don't know how big of this distraction it really is, but it is. That you can do that's what I feel mostly depressing about. "

Las Vegas police viewed the complaint of Daniel Schuman and determined there was enough indicators to file the charge. According to law enforcement department, the man said Griffin took her or his cellphone and slapped him once he took a picture on Sept. 19 at the Venetian resort.

Clippers teammates DeAndre Jordan and Joe Paul were with Griffin in club that night but were not active in the alleged incident.

The Clippers are undoubtedly scheduled to play the Phoenix Team in Los Angeles on Dec. 1.

In seven games this season, Griffin is averaging 24. 3 traits, 6. 9 rebounds and iii. 6 assists.

No comments:

Post a Comment