Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Jaya Prada wants to work with Modi, across talks with BJP

New Delhi: Actor-turned-politician Jaya Prada iPhone, who was gotten rid of from the Samajwadi Party, said on the Friday that talks were on the with senior leaders of the BJP on her joining the party, while she wanted to do so to "serve" it and not to contest pretty much any elections.

Prada Silicone Handbag Case for iPhone 5 5S Yellow

"I want to join BJP as a party worker. I am not actually craving for any post or for you to contest any elections, " the particular said.

Asked about earlier reports your she was likely to be have been rough against AAP Chief Arvind Kejriwal if she had joined BJP, Prada iPhone 5 said, "I never talked about so , I expressed that I tried to join BJP but it was insisted on by the media. I never noted any ticket distribution. "

Making claims that she had bitter memories working with Mulayam Singh Yadav while you are she was in the Samajwadi collectively, Prada said, "I want to perform the job under the leadership of Narendra Modi now. I want healthy politics, I not wish to cry anymore across politics. "

The former MP explained talks with the BJP on this you are unable to are on.

"Talks are on with all bigger leaders in BJP. My trainer, Amar Singhji is talking to associated with. The moment it is finalised, I will just let everyone know, " she talked about.

Prada, who hails from Andhra Pradesh, acted in about 70 spectacle in Telugu, Hindi, and other Native american indian languages before entering into politics contained in the 1990s. She has been with TDP, Samajwadi Party and RLD across her political career so far.

This girl fought the 2014 Lok Sabha election on a Rashtriya Lok Dal ticket from Bijnor but dropped to a BJP candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment